1. Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Southern Trident’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Southern Trident LTD,
Southern Trident House,
11D, South Park Road,
Scunthorpe – DN17 2BY
Our company registration number is 1098014. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
How do I use the coupons?
Each coupon will set out a coupon code or codes to be entered during checkout and the order that you should enter the codes. To activate the coupon, please follow the instructions on the coupon. If you get the process wrong for any reason, you will receive an automatic message telling you an error has occurred, or the checkout will not update to reflect the price with the coupon activated. If you receive this message, please check the instructions on the coupon and try again.
How long can I use the coupons for?
Each coupon will set out an expiry date but generally last 12 months unless otherwise stated. Please check the expiry date carefully. Some coupons may simply set out an expiry date by which you must place your order. However, some coupons may set out an expiry date by which your order must be delivered. The coupon will automatically expire on the expiry date.
In what circumstances am I not allowed to use the coupon?
- use our money-off coupons to purchase goods in retail stores
- use our coupons to purchase products from any other website;
- on occasions, goods or product ranges may be excluded and any such further exclusions;
- use coupons valid in certain territories or countries other than the one you would like products to be delivered to.
- use some coupons in conjunction with one another (unless expressly stated otherwise). You can however combine coupons with general product or promotional offers on our website or mobile app as stated;
- use any of our coupons more than once unless stated. Each coupon code can only be used once and only by one person;
- create multiple accounts for the sole purpose of generating or ‘harvesting’ coupons. We reserve the right to remove coupons, discounts and customer accounts should we suspect coupon fraud.
- apply our coupons to past orders you have placed with us or otherwise backdate them;
- redeem our coupons for cash.
We may withdraw or terminate our coupons at any time, either as a whole or in part (e.g. just for specific delivery areas) where necessary due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we do this, the coupons may not be used for orders placed after withdrawal or termination but this will not affect any orders that we have already accepted.
We also reserve the right to reject your use of a coupon where we reasonably suspect fraud.
We have complete discretion over the coupons that we make available from time to time. We may run different coupons for different customers with different terms (for example, different amounts, types or expiry dates) and we may limit certain coupons to certain regions or delivery areas.
We reserve the right to update these terms at any time.
How do I earn loyalty points?
Loyalty points are displayed throughout the store and in customer accounts under “Loyalty Points”.
Loyalty points are issued as 1 point per £1 spent in the harmonygardens.uk store.
They may also be issued for other activities around the website.
How do I access loyalty points?
You must have a registered and validated customer account held on harmonygardens.uk and have correct login credentials to be able to access your customer account at harmonygardens.uk/my-account. In your customer account, you can see your loyalty points balance and a log for the historical earning and spending of points accrued.
How do I use the coupons?
Loyalty points can be redeemed or part redeemed on the harmonygardens.uk website during the checkout process.
Points are redeemable at a rate of 10 points per £1 spent unless otherwise stated.
Points earned and redeemed are updated in your customer account to reflect their use in relation to your order history.
Please note that loyalty points are only redeemable on harmonygardens.uk and have no physical value in their own right.
Terms of Loyalty points, conversion value and provision of the loyalty scheme in its entirety is at the sole discretion of Southern Trident Ltd and can be altered or removed at any time.